Av. João Paulo II, Praia do Vau, 8500-820 Portimão, Portugal (N 37º 07' 22.8'' | W 8º 33' 25.2'')
Front Desk Working Hours
Room Cleaning Hours
- 15:00 - 23:00 hours (*)
(*) Late check-ins after 23:30h have an extra charge of 18,5 EUROS, must be requested by email and confirmed by management. Otherwise is not possible to guarantee the guest entrance in the hotel.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- If cancelled up to 8 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be
Double bed or Twin Bed Preferences
- One child or adult is charged 50% of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- The bed booking policy is First to Book is the First to be Served.
- We have a limited number of double beds (6 in 18 rooms).
- We will do our best but there is no guarantee that we can fulfill your bed preference.
- Parking is possible on site but is limited (Max. 8 Parking Places).
- There is no reserved parking places.
- Swimming pool is for guests use only.
- Food and drinks bought outside the hotel cannot be consumed in the pool.
Accepted Credit Cards
- Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the hotel and is free of charge.
- Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- The breakfast is served between 08.00 and 10.00 hours.
- View Map
- Lat. 37.123 | Long -8.557
- N 37º 07' 22.8'' | W 8º 33' 25.2''
Complaint & Recommendation Policy
- We want quietness for our hotel. Please respect this when arriving late at the hotel.
- External Noise: The hotel is located in a quiet zone. Nevertheless, please consider
that Praia do Vau location (as you can see in Google MAPS) is much more isolated
and quiet than other locations such as Praia da Rocha (20 min. walk) or Portimão
but during the high season (15 of July to 15 of August) it's possible that some
surrounding hotels will make some night shows that eventually could make some noise
but fortunately those shows typically end up early.
- Your complaints are always welcome. If you don't feel comfortable please tell us
immediately or as soon as possible and don't wait until the end of your stay.
- Your complain is very important for us to improve. We cannot guarantee that the
complaint will be solved during your stay but we will do our best to fix it and
give you the best stay we can.
- How to Complain ? Just talk to us at the front desk or send us an email to email@example.com